Please wait while we verify your startup
Its okay even I am exited too
Go to your Dashboard
1. It’s startups responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the internship details that are advertised on the portal and the details that are communicated to students later in the selection process (pre-interview, in the offer letter etc.).
2. Startups are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing applicants’ data, for free or for a fee, to any other entity. Any such attempt would result in being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you and your organization. We take our users’ data privacy and protection very seriously and have zero tolerance policy towards it.
3. A startup must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the internship – too brief or too vague a description of the organization, or internship profile results in poor quality internship post and hence may get declined.
4. Startups applying through Internfair would not be allowed to approach the registered students outside the portal.
5. The startup will have to shortlist the candidates who have applied for a particular profile in the respective startup within a given period of time.
6. The startup has to submit the list of selected candidates within 3 days of the conducting interviews.
7. After the acceptance of internship offer by the student, Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Madras will not be responsible for the performance of the Intern. Moreover, the discussion regarding how and when the stipend will be paid is a matter of mutual understanding between the startup and the student.
1. The students are expected to submit their details that are genuine and trustworthy.
2. Students will be solely responsible for arranging and paying their travel, if necessary.
3. The fee is non-refundable and Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Madras will not be responsible for any unexpected error during the payment process.
4. Once registered and shortlisted for the interview, the student must be compulsorily present for the interview.
5. Once the student has accepted the Internship from a startup, they cannot reject the internship offer.
6. Students applying through Internfair would not be allowed to approach the registered startups outside the portal. If found otherwise, the student would be breached from the portal.
7. Any breach of the above rules in the process will result in Blacklisting of the student from the startup Internship portal.